• Posted by Natalie • Lori & Jay’s late-March wedding was a photographer’s dream. Not only are they an incredibly nice and easy-going couple, but they managed to squeeze five different opportunities for bridal portraits into their day! We met up with them at the Hotel Sofitel in center city before heading to the Philadelphia […]
Who We Are
We are a wedding and portrait photography business that operates under one very specific principle: you can trust us to take as much stress out of your wedding day or portrait session as possible.
How do we do that?
First, we pay attention to all the details BEFORE the wedding day. We sit down with you and go over everything that's going to happen, formulate a timeline, and review it with you before the big day. We are basically a de facto wedding planner for you. On your wedding day, we always provide at least two experienced individuals, both trained photographers, to make sure your needs are met. From our first meeting to the final wedding album, we collaborate with you to make sure we are working together to provide you with the best possible photographs to celebrate your day.
Second, we will create the photographs that reflect your style and personality. To achieve that goal, we limit the number of events we cover each year so that we can dedicate our attention to your wedding. We also work closely with you before, during and after the event so that we can get to know you better and give you time to get comfortable with us.
Let Fairmount Photography tell your unique story with our professional pictures.
- Eric & Stephanie’s Sunflower Engagement Portraits | Philadelphia Wedding Photographer
- Tom and Kim’s Appleford Estate Wedding
- Philadelphia Wedding Photographer | Columbia Station Wedding
- Philadelphia Wedding Photography | Jenn & Tom’s Wedding at Vie
- Philadelphia Engagement Portraits | Leslie and Scott’s Temple University Portraits