• Posted by Matt • Tom and Julia’s engagement photos at Longwood Gardens last weekend were so much fun, even though it was quite cold outside. They braved the cold admirably! From a personal standpoint, we have always wanted to do Longwood Gardens engagement photos because of all the different structures and flowers they have to […]
Who We Are
We are a wedding and portrait photography business that operates under one very specific principle: you can trust us to take as much stress out of your wedding day or portrait session as possible.
How do we do that?
First, we pay attention to all the details BEFORE the wedding day. We sit down with you and go over everything that's going to happen, formulate a timeline, and review it with you before the big day. We are basically a de facto wedding planner for you. On your wedding day, we always provide at least two experienced individuals, both trained photographers, to make sure your needs are met. From our first meeting to the final wedding album, we collaborate with you to make sure we are working together to provide you with the best possible photographs to celebrate your day.
Second, we will create the photographs that reflect your style and personality. To achieve that goal, we limit the number of events we cover each year so that we can dedicate our attention to your wedding. We also work closely with you before, during and after the event so that we can get to know you better and give you time to get comfortable with us.
Let Fairmount Photography tell your unique story with our professional pictures.
- Philadelphia Engagement Portraits | Leslie and Scott’s Temple University Portraits
- New Jersey Engagement Photography | Linda & John’s Beach Engagement Portraits
- Destination Wedding Photographer | Sallyann & Ronve’s Florida Wedding
- Philadelphia Engagement Photography | Alli & Jason’s Fairmount Engagement Portraits
- Philadelphia Wedding Photography | Kaitlin & Christophe’s Ballroom At The Ben Wedding